Sat 8 June ’19
No Race. All Experience
09H00: Meet at Cradle Moon reception. Receive conservation fee* wrist bands
09H00 – 09H30: Coffee*. Sign liability waiver. Gear up: Torpedo Vest* and SwimCap*.
09H30: Route scout begins
09H30 – 12H00: Approximately 15km SwimRun
12H00: Join us for lunch* at Cradle Moon.
All-in Experience Cost
All items marked with an asterisk are paid for by Torpedo*
You’ll be invited to a Whatsapp group. Final details will be shared via the group. You’re more than welcome to exit the group post Tour 😉
A link to the pictures* on Google Drive will be shared on the Whatsapp group.
– Safety is our primary concern.
– We will have a support ATV following us around the course. We can leave bottles and snacks in this vehicle.
– All athletes will be paired up with a safety buddy.
– The Experience will travel through the course together – at the pace of the slowest, regrouping before and after each swim.
– If you’re not feeling comfortable, you can sit out any swim segment.
– No diving into the water allowed – always enter feet first.
This is an exploration morning. There is no racing element and the pace will be social. The aim is to scout the proposed 15km Torpedo Moon SwimRun route. There could be sections that we change/discuss as we proceed through the route and as such the distance could be slightly more/less than 15km. The emphasis is that it’s a social morning out.
What to bring
Nutrition (bottle & snacks) to be left in the support ATV.
Goggles (highly recommended)
Swim Pool Buoy (watch this)