Sun 7 Oct
08H00: Park and meet: Val de Vie Pavilion Polo Field
08H30: Gear up, sign the Liability waiver
08H30: Tour starts: Pavilion Polo Field
±10H30: Tour finishes: Pavilion Polo Field
Items with an * are provided by Torpedo
You’ll be invited to a Whatsapp group. Final details and weather predictions will be shared via the group. You’re more than welcome to exit the group post Tour 😉
A link to high-resolution pictures* on Google Drive will be shared on the WhatsApp group.
– Safety is our primary concern.
– The Tour will travel through the course together – at the pace of the slowest, regrouping before and after each swim.
– If you’re not feeling comfortable at any swim segment, you can run around. Each swim has an easy bypass run.
– All swim and run segments are optional.
– No diving into the water allowed – always enter feet first.
– Use your whistle* to call for assistance.
Torpedo Tours are a fun morning out. There is no racing element. The aim is to experience the route and SwimRun.
What to bring
Nutrition (bottle & snacks) to be left in follow Subaru
Goggles (highly recommended)
Swim Pool Buoy (watch this)
We will be touring the proposed Torpedo Val de Vie 10km race route. The total distance is just over 10km. There are 6 swims. and 6 runs. The longest swim is 400m and the longest run is 3km.